Most people would answer: ‘I just want to be happy.’ Sounds simple, but what does happiness look like? And is the life you lead now bringing you closer to happiness?
Many of us lead lives that are too rushed, too stressed and too focused on things that don’t really matter. Our lifestyles are making us physically and mentally unwell – they’re making us unhappier, not happier.
In What Makes You Happy? psychologist Fiona Robards has created a powerful tool for transforming your life. By focusing on ten life domains ranging from finances to relationships, personal style to caring for and making use of practical exercises and searching questions, it guides you down the path to finding your own simple solutions to everyday happiness
Whether dipped into throughout the year or read as part of your daily routine, What Makes You Happy? will enable you to:
- appreciate what’s already going well in your life
- discover those areas where you can create greater wellbeing and happiness
- draw on your strengths and values
- tap into your creativity
- create change in a way that suits your individual circumstances
- set out on a journey to sustainable, long-term wellbeing
Available July 2014
Proudly published by